- How are My Neat Health (Formerly My Neat Nutrition) meal replacement and protein supplements different from others?
My Neat Health meal replacements and protein supplements have very small amount of sugar, just enough to add taste without the calories. Our products taste great and don’t leave an after taste. High quality protein is used for manufacturing these. They are also fortified with all the minerals and vitamins your body needs, so no need for additional Multivitamins.
- Will the My Neat Health meal replacements and protein supplements help me lose weight?
Absolutely! If used in a calorie-restricted diet My Neat Health products will help you lose weight. My Neat Health offers wide variety of products including healthy breakfasts, entrees, bars, shakes, snacks, and even desserts. So you can tailor your diet plan and regime with our products.
- Who can use My Neat Health meal replacement and protein supplements?
Anyone really. Kids, adults, senior citizens. Although these products can help with weight loss in a calorie-restricted diet, they can be used by anyone wanting quality-balanced protein.
- Are My Neat Health meal replacement bars and shakes Kosher, if so who certifies them?
My Neat Health bars and shakes are Kosher and are certified Kosher by Earth Kosher. We are happy to provide you with copies of the certification if you would like! Please email us.
- How much protein do I need in a day?
You need 0.5 grams of protein per 1 pound of lean body mass. Please click here to calculate your lean body mass.
- Are My Neat Health meal replacement bars and shakes suitable for children?
Absolutely! Check out the ingredient list. Our kids love them.
- I am allergic to soy. Can I use the meal replacement bars and shakes?
The bars and shakes have soy protein in them; please don’t use them if you are allergic.
- Are My Neat Health meal replacement bars and shakes vegetarian?
Yes. No meat products have been used in the manufacturing of My Neat Health bars and shakes.
- Are the My Neat Health bars and shakes vegan?
My Neat Health bars and shakes are not vegan due to the use of milk protein.
- Can eating too much protein make you fat?
Yes. Your body only needs a certain amount of protein, anything more than that will first be converted into sugar and then fat for storage. My Neat Health products provide you with the right amount of protein so that you don’t go overboard.
- Do My Neat Health meal replacement shakes contain Stevia?
No, we use real sugar, it is used in a very small amount, it adds the flavor not the calories. It also doesn’t leave an aftertaste.